Thursday, December 24, 2020

LIL WAYNE QUESTIONS BEING LEFT OUT OF THE GRAMMY AWARDS ON TWITTER

When the GRAMMY Award nominations dropped at the top of the month many artists expressed their issues with the list. A bit tardy to the party but still a big voice to the issue is Lil Wayne who wonders why his name is left out. Weezy hit Twitter on Sunday and posed a question to why he was not nominated for the release of his Funeral album or why is he not invited at all. “As an artist, when I see da Grammys coming up & I’m not involved nor invited; I wonder. Is it me, my musik, or just another technicality?” Wayne wrote. “I look around w respect & wonder competitively am I not worthy?! Then I look around & see 5 Grammys looking bak at me & I go to the studio.” Wayne ran u phis Grammy wins during Tha Carter III era and also snagged on alongside Chance the Rapper and 2 Chainz for “No Problem” in 2016. Does he have a point? Should Wayne have been nominated. Check out the tweet below. Lil Wayne WEEZY F @LilTunechi As an artist, when I see da Grammys coming up & I’m not involved nor invited; I wonder. Is it me , my musik, or just another technicality? I look around w respect & wonder competitively am I not worthy?! Then I look around & see 5 Grammys looking bak at me & I go to the studio. 1:47 AM · Dec 21, 2020 40.3K 6.3K are Tweeting about

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Road Project to Be Completed In Duduza

The Road Project in Duduza Masechaba view will soon be completed after a long term process due to the Covid-19 delay the project to be Compl...